In the process of preparing the ENTRAD, this is how we work:
- We take collective decisions by consensus.
- We respect different opinions from ours, we respect the speaking times of everyone in the assemblies.
- We commit ourselves to working in a nonviolent atmosphere.
- We reject any discriminatory behaviour.
- In the assemblies we select one or two people to facilitate the process.
- In the assemblies we work according to an agenda and we commit ourselves to respecting the times
- We commit ourselves to taking on responsibilities and participating actively.
We communicate via an e-mail list, we meet in person, via skype or talk on the phone when necessary. We present the most important proposals in the assemblies of Stop desahucios Córdoba in order to comply with the consensus of the group.